At around 4 net carbs each, this sweet pancake recipe will quickly become one of your favorites. Feel free to change the berries if you want to get creative, or halve the berries to go a little stricter on the carb intake.
¾ cup (178ml) coconut milk
½ cup (119ml) water
¼ cup (59ml) almond milk
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ cup (56g) coconut flour
¼ cup (24g) almond flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 drops liquid stevia extract (adjust to taste)
½ cup (74g) fresh blueberries
Butter for cooking
Sugar free syrup to serve
- Sieve the flours, baking powder and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Beat together the eggs, coconut milk, water, stevia drops and almond milk.
- Add the egg mixture slowly to the flour, beating well so that no lumps are formed.
- Heat a little butter in a large skillet and drop tablespoons of batter onto it when hot.
- Put a few blueberries into the batter before it sets.
- Allow to set on the base before flipping over and cooking the top for a few moments.
- Remove from the skillet and keep warm in a clean tea towel while cooking the rest.
- Serve with sugar free syrup and enjoy.
Nutritional Facts per pancake: Calories 212, Fat 17.1g, Carbohydrate 8.5g, Dietary Fiber 3.9g, Net Carbs 4.6g, Protein 6.0g