Almost a fat bomb in execution, these are a real palate pleaser when trying to get that fat content nice and high, such as on a fat fast. Indulge without guilt.
Make 24 pieces
6 ounces (170g) dark chocolate
1 cup (237ml) coconut oil
1 cup (113g) macadamia nuts, chopped
1 cup (93g) shredded coconut
½ cup (100g) granulated sugar substitute
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering it with non-stick parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil and sugar substitute in a bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
- When the chocolate has melted, stir in the coconut and the nuts.
- Spoon onto the parchment and spread the mixture out with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer to harden.
- Remove from the freezer when set and break into 24 pieces.
- Store in the freezer.
Nutritional Facts per piece: Calories 173, Fat 17.9g, Carbohydrate 4.2g, Dietary Fiber 1.7g, Net Carbs 2.5g, Protein 1.1g